- Carry on with sketching and designing. This coming week we will be working with chalk pastels
- Exquisite Corpse (drawing in 3 stages) choose another object to try out with two partners. It could be a landmark, a car, a natural object... instead of a human body. What happens?
- Make sure all your forms are submitted for VPD Youth Connect this Tuesday
- 1 Paragraph on Chrissa's presentation on relationships... what did you learn? What is safety in a relationship?
Math: HW pg. 45 (#23&24)
P.E. 10: Homework is to do something physical this weekend and report back Monday
-3d Biome Project checkpoint 2 on Monday. Due soon!
-Complete the nutrient cycle workbooklet
Grade 11's and 12's:
By now you should have in your portfolios:
- 1 abstract piece
- pottery session: Something functional
- street art and laughing statues
- art idea from session with Artist in Residence Rhea Paez
- Podcast checkpoint next week on Monday!
- Rounds to 120 for Catcher in the Rye `140 for 1984
-Essay -- first paragraph due next week (lecture on essay construction was Friday, but see me for clarity if you need it)
-projects due soon, see me for a handout if you lost the criteria
Please start a table of contents page and start looking at the pictures I shared with you on google drive
Check here periodically for assignments as they are posted.